Dry air and temperature extremes during winter can turn your skin situation into a dehydration emergency. Moisturize with these hydration tips and boosters that work for any skin type.
TOP TIPS FOR HEALTHY WINTER SKIN
The winter months can be dry and tough on skin, so follow these tips to make sure your skin stays healthy, and don't forget to moisturize!
- Switch to a gentle, fragrance-free cleanser that nourishes
- Add healthy fats into your diet like avocados
- Keep using SPF
- Don't overuse oils just because your skin may be more dry than usual
- Avoid showering and hand washing with super hot water
- Pat your skin dry after showers and immediately apply your moisturizer
- Don't forget to moisturize your lips, too!